Washington Redskins WR Pierre Garcon has come out and said that he believes RGIII isn’t 100% healthy. But, is that belief spilling over onto the football field? UKRedskin at Hogs Haven has an interesting breakdown of the Lions interception of Redskins QB Robert Griffin III. I initially thought it was Griffin’s fault from the stands myself but, who’s fault was it on the play really? Click the link above to find out. Excellent analysis. Well done.
- Redskins vs. Detroit Lions Game 3 – 1st Half Thoughts (section307.wordpress.com)
- Redskins vs. Detroit Lions Game 3 – 2nd Half Musings (section307.wordpress.com)
- Pierre Garçon ‘Wasn’t Trying to Diss’ RGIII (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Garcon: RG III ‘a lot different’ due to knee (espn.go.com)
- Pierre Garcon: RGIII is ‘not fully healthy’ (sbnation.com)