The Redskins defense started poorly last game and they can ill afford to start the same way this game. Thankfully, Brandon Meriweather will be in the secondary today. Here’s what happened the last time he played.
The one thing the Redskins MUST do on defense is chnge up the D a little more than they did against the Eagles. If they play as much zone as they did last week, Aaron Rodgers will kill us.
Here’s what I am looking for today.
When the Packers have the ball:
- The Redskins need to play more man to man than last week.
- The Redskins need to change up the D a little more.
- Brandon Meriweather has to have an impact.
- Keep the Packers in 3rd and long.
- The Redskins will need to tackle a lot better than they did last week.
- Redskins D MUST pressure Ridgers
- Stop Eddie Lacy
When the Redskins have the ball:
- Run the ball north-south. Packers are quick side to side.
- Win first down. Second and short is a lot better than second and long.
- RGIII has to play smart.
- Less turnovers than last week.
- More Roy Helu than last week.
- Green Bay Packers vs. Washington Redskins: brutally honest preview (thesportsbank.net)
- 5 things to look for in the Redskins vs. Packers game (host.madison.com)
- Washington Redskins vs. Green Bay Packers: Preview and Prediction (bleacherreport.com)
- Key Matchups to Watch – Washington Redskins vs. Green Bay Packers (lombardiave.com)
- Redskins / Packers game (fantasy6pack.wordpress.com)