Besides the new BIG high definition screens on the lower concourse, another thing one notices when heading up to the club level at FedEx Field via the escalators is that the club level has been named the ‘StubHub Club Level’. I can’t help but think StubHub payed a premium for the naming rights.
- StubHub gets FedEx Field naming rights (bizjournals.com)
- Grass at FedEx Field Appears In Good Shape for Preseason Opener (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Need to Know: Preparing for the Eagles (realredskins.com)
- RG3 embarks on “Operation Patience” (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- StubHub Announces Extended Partnership with FedExField, Home of the Washington Redskins (dailyfinance.com)