Considering that Santana Moss scored 8 touchdowns in 2012 out of the slot, the Redskins just have to be trying to fool people here. The Washington Post says Moss will be a top option in the slot in 2013. Remember this TD catch against the Giants over the shoulder?
The job for 2013 of Redskins receiver Santana Moss seemed to be secured when he converted $2 million in base salary to incentives in March.
He may have a hard time earning back the money if, as reflected by the team’s current online depth chart, Moss is relegated to third string. It ultimately could be hard to earn any of his reduced salary, if Moss gets cut.
Right now, Moss sits behind starters Pierre Garςon and Joshua Morgan and second-stringers Aldrick Robinson andLeonard Hankerson. Joining Moss on the third string is Donte’ Stallworth. Among the six-man cluster of “other” receivers are Devery Henderson and Dezmon Briscoe.
- Santana Moss remains anchor for Washington Redskins (wjla.com)
- Should the New England Patriots Eye Santana Moss of Washington Redskins? (nflmocks.com)
- Santana Moss: Possessor Of Superpower (redskins.com)
- Practice notes: Moss still gets it done (realredskins.com)
- Need to Know: Stallworth already on the bubble? (realredskins.wordpress.com)