The NFL released its list of the top plays of 2012 and the RGIII TD run against the Vikings which sealed the win came in at number 5. I got to thinking about the 4th and 10 play RGIII made against the Giants. To me, this should have been in the top 5 if not the top play of 2012. How many people can escape the long arms of Jason Pierre-Paul?
What do you think?? Was this a top 5 play?
- MSG Network’s Roman Oben: ‘Defenses Will Have an Answer for RGIII’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Will RGIII sit out for NFL preseason? (joshmusasportsreview.com)
- Rich Eisen on RGIII: ‘I Just Love Everything About Him’ (washington.cbslocal.com)
- NFL notebook: Redskins will ease RGIII back in (triblive.com)
- Redskins ask refs about ways to protect RGIII (sportsillustrated.cnn.com)