Via Fox News
The Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker is out another four to five months after a third surgery on his right knee.
Carriker was placed on the active physically unable to perform list Thursday, the opening day of training camp. He tore the quad tendon in his knee early last season.
- Redskins Rebound: With Adam Carriker Out, Jarvis Jenkins Will Star in Washington (bleacherreport.com)
- The Washington Redskins Left End Dilemma (isportsweb.com)
- Report: Redskins DE Adam Carriker to have surgery on torn quadriceps (tracking.si.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Adam Carriker Talks 3rd Surgery, Rehab Plans (washington.cbslocal.com)
- Redskins Have Not Ruled Out Carriker For Year (washington.cbslocal.com)